Monday, January 2, 2012

And, The Winner Is. . .

Jacqueline of the beautiful blog, Beauty In The Ordinary.


Please send me all your mailing info and Kusmi Tea will send you your gift (tishjett@yahoo.com). Happy, Happy New Year!

I think I'll whine a little and see if someone over there might send me some Detox and maybe a little Boost and Cool. I'm doing quite well on the Love front and I don't want to be greedy so won't ask for the Algothe.


Another piece of business for today. I was supposed to be "attending" a trés, trés chic luncheon in Paris on January 1st with my pals from By Invitation Only, but I unfortunately was unable to join the exquisitely stylish, fascinating, elegant, cultivated, sophisticated group this time. However, may I suggest you run right over to visit Martha, our leader, at Spenderosa, where she will give you the details and lead you to other members who you will see have beautiful, heart-warming, generous, optimistic thoughts on the possibilities for our new year.

As one would expect, everyone was adorned in swoon-worthy ensembles -- and accessories -- to ring in 2012.  Wish I could have joined you, I know it was divine as are all of you.


Bonne Année my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment