Sunday, January 1, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine

Shelter dogs, kissing in the New Year. (I am on the Lands End e-mail list and this is what I found this morning. )
And we're off. . . into a new year of promises, possibilities and, we hope, peace and goodwill.  Now, there's a doable resolution: treat others with kindness and tolerance and remember to say "thank you, I love you, you're welcome, I missed you," to those with whom we live every day.

As promised, but postponed, tomorrow I'll announce the winner of the Kusmi Tea drawing.

On the calendar for the first week of 2012:

1.) News & Views

2.) The final chapters in our Faces Through the Ages series, including those from the 30-somethings. You won't want to miss these candid, touching, "out there" stories.

Surprises. Of course, surprises (!)

And, again and again: May this be your best year ever, may your dreams come true, your hopes fulfilled.

A demain mes trés, trés, trés chers amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment