Sunday, February 5, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine



Snow!!!!! We have snow!!! Nothing timid and boring -- everything is covered in white. It is soooo beautiful! And the girls are thrilled. They ran their noses in the white fluff and barked with joy. That was my second smile of the day, right after the one when I opened the curtains and saw the winter wonderland scene.

Moving right along. . . As I explained on Friday, I will be writing fewer posts and/or maybe much shorter entries as well, but every day you will have a treat. I promise. I must start writing like a fury to meet my deadlines and work with my brilliant illustrator.

Here then is a sketchy calendar review for the week ahead:

1.) Surprise!

2.) February's By Invitation Only group blog, this time it's all about dinner parties and who we would invite.

3.) Choosing how to blush.

Guest posts and more surprises.

6.) A French Country Weekend

A demain mes trés, trés, trés precieux amis.


No comments:

Post a Comment