Sunday, April 1, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine


Still sunny, but I'm obliged to drop the adjective, "warm" and replace it with "chilly." We're hoping the temperatures won't dip into freezing territory during the night because our fruit trees are in full bloom. It would be so nice to have apricots and cherries this year.

Enough musing. . . In no particular order, next week's line-up:

1.) The 10 Must Have accessories right-this-minute from my great friend Marsha, the creator of Spenderosa and designer of covetable -- and affordable (!) -- bijoux.

2.) Marsi will teach us more about drainage in her second installment on the subject.

3.) I've put in a request for a special fashion post, but have yet to receive the response -- maybe no news is  my answer, i.e. "'No. Thank you anyway." If that's the case I'll think of something.

4.) A look at spring in our By Invitation Only series -- that will be Tuesday.

5.) Ta-daa. . . On-the-streets pictures -- can you still your beating heart? I took these in the town near our village, but I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

If I have time while I'm in Paris this week; I'll venture out again to snap more street pix for you.

Have a lovely Sunday. A demain.

No comments:

Post a Comment