Sunday, April 22, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine



While I'm out and about conducting interviews, I'll have a lot of help from my friends next week.

The days ahead look like this:

Marsi will be back -- "cooking up" something very, very interesting as always.

The Vivienne Files creator continues the April in Paris series -- I asked her to please remember to include a trench or some kind of rainwear because all it does is rain, rain, rain. . .

A surprise post from one of my favorite bloggers because she is so fashion savvy and writes like a dream (you'll see).

Some News & Views from me including the announcement for the winner of Jennifer Beaudet's painting.

Another scarf game: "Can You Find The Woman Who Is Not French". . .

As an aside, if the whether clears and I can muster my courage I'll try to take some street pictures for you.

Now, I'm off to watch French people vote in our little village. Translation: while My-Reason-For-Living-In-France casts his ballot; I wait. Then we're meeting friends for lunch in the local bistro.

A demain mes cherest amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment