Thursday, May 24, 2012

Proving Gorgeous "Cannes" Be Ageless

Ines de la Fressange
Off to Paris so will leave you with some femmes of a certain age eye-candy walking the walk on the red carpet at the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival.

Jane Fonda

Tilda Swinton

Salma Hayek
Some are on the lighter end of un certain age, others not so much, but I think they all look splendid.

Isabelle Huppert
Yesterday I was having a conversation with one of my closest friends -- she's American and has lived in France for nearly 40 years. I said to her, "I'm beginning to think the only way to be and/or stay beautiful is to be rich." She disagreed. "I think it's about proper eating habits and being happy," she declared. "Of course good bone structure helps," she added.

I like her recipe, plus my Eurcerin, etc. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment