Saturday, February 11, 2012

A French Country Weekend




Finally, last night I found the red anemones I've been looking for for weeks. My florist promised me she would have them for me and, as always, she came through. I'll make my bouquets after I return from the market where I shall buy soup ingredients:


Celery
Celery root
Leeks



Carrots
One onion

Baby turnips
A handful of fresh baby spinach
Fresh herbs

I already have the stock from this week's chicken so all is well. It is absolutely freeeeeezing here which calls for soup, fire in the fireplace, candles, sweaters and two dogs. All around my idea of a perfect Saturday evening at home.

Will show you my bouquets next week and tomorrow I will tell you the weekly round-up. Until then, I hope you are having a beautiful weekend in all the ways that make you happy.

A demain. I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment