Sunday, February 26, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine



My plan for the week is to gather a few friends who will -- if I'm lucky -- expound on a subject. I know the subject, I just haven't asked them yet. That's next on today's agenda.

I'll kick it off on Monday and they'll pick up from there in their creatively individual ways. I hope you like this idea. Do you like themed weeks or do you prefer a melange of different subjects?

When I was working in magazines we would often have a major cover story that took up numerous pages inside which was the most important feature of the month, but there were always alternative pieces for those who were not interested in the big article.

I always try to think of subjects that would interest all of us examined from different points of view. You'll have to let me know what you think.

On another note: Resveratrol the magic potion that all French women are supposedly taking to stay slim? I don't know anyone using it, but Christine surely does. She is off skiing with her family so we'll have to wait until she returns to get the lowdown.

Weather Report: Sun, glorious sun, buds on the bushes and trees, nature thinks it's spring as do the birds and the dogs. I hope they're right. One can never completely trust the end of February and that strange month of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment