Sunday, March 25, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine


Another gloriously gorgeous day. We had lunch in the gazebo. I think that's a first for March. The dogs are luxuriating, all stretched out on the grass in sunbathing mode.

For all of you who are planning trips to Paris I hope the weather holds for you. (I'm thinking of you Pseu, of course -- Une Femme.)

I believe the week ahead will be fun and informative. Here is what's on the calendar --in no particular order probably.

1.) News & Views.

2.) A guest post from Marsi on -- are you ready for this (?) -- "drainage" and we're not talking household plumbing. I can't wait to see what she has to share. French women love drainage. (It's the same word in both French and English. Try to pronounce it with a French accent in your head.)

3.) Part Two of wardrobe transitioning from winter to spring.

4.) What to pack for a second honeymoon in Paris from The Vivienne Files.

5.) Possibly James will give us his opinion on skirts versus trousers.

6.) A French Country Weekend.

7.) Next Week's Calendar.

***Now I'm not making any promises, but if I can muster up my courage and the weather continues to be sunny and bright I might try to take pictures on the street for you. I'm out of practice, not in the taking of pictures but in the delivery of my little speech when I beseech the subjects to allow me to take advantage of the photo op.

A demain mes trés, trés, trés chers amis. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment