Friday, May 11, 2012

French News & Views


Next week François Hollande will be officially sworn in as the next president of France and beside him during the ceremony will be his companion, Valerie Trierweiler. All of Paris is abuzz about the journalist who shares his life, dissecting her possible new role, her wardrobe, her personality.


Many in the press are having fun posting pictures of the current First Lady, Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, and Madame Trierweiler side-by-side while editorially wondering how their styles -- on all fronts -- will differ.

Moving right along. . .

If You're Looking for A Good Time
Click over to Astley Clarke and revel in their stunning jewelry collections. Some are pricey; others are not. It's not possible not to find something you will like. (I know, I had to read that sentence twice too.)

According to Elle we should have an armful of these colorful enamel bangles.


Given the choice, I think I would take the gemstone link bracelet which features tourmalines, aquamarines, peridots, amethysts, topazes and garnets. It's not like anyone is offering me the choice. I'm just throwing it out there.

Don't get me wrong; I really like the bangles.

Yes I Am


Yes, I am still using my Avène Gel démaquillant douceur with my Clarisonic. In spite of the fact I like my new Vichy 3 in 1 cleanser I find it difficult to break with old friends.

Mirror, Mirror on The Wall
In case you're wondering, this is a mirror. You slot your face into the face. The model shown is  fille (girl).
Who is the fairest (or weirdest) one of all?

A collection of mirrors, fille, garcon, madame et monsieur, by Nathalie Lété would probably amuse a child every day and for a limited time only, an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment