Sunday, May 13, 2012

Next Week or La Semaine Prochaine

A bouquet of creamy butter yellow peonies for you. How I wish I could send them out to all of you in real time.
Happy Mother's Day!

It's a gorgeous, sunny, sparkly kind of day here. But it's not Mother's Day. We celebrate on June 3rd this year I believe. (I checked a calendar and assume the information is correct).

Below is a quick rundown of what is on the agenda for the days ahead:

1.) More Mother-of-the-Bride (MOB) and Mother-of-the-Groom dressing ideas from The Vivienne Files.

2.) Maybe a surprise from Marsi.

3.) A verrrrry special scarf post. That's all I'm saying. It has a Franco-American theme, but it's not at all what you might expect.

4.) News & Views

5.) Another surprise guest post.

6.) A French Country Weekend

7.) La Semaine Prochaine.

As I write the agenda for each week I realize how quickly the days, and the months, pass. I'm trying not to forget to live in the moment instead of always looking toward the future. It's quite a task.

I hope you are having a perfect day mes trés, trés, trés precious amis.

A demain.

No comments:

Post a Comment