Friday, March 16, 2012

Let Me Clari-fy Something ...


At your service.
Marsi is back today once again giving "value-added" advice and information. She has an amazing repertoire of practical and clever ideas.

Like so many of you, I love my Clarisonic Mia and how it's magically transformed my complexion in the three years I've owned it. Its sonic waves gently loosen grime, oil, and makeup from my pores, leaving my skin clean, smooth, soft, and utterly receptive to whatever treatment I apply afterward. I wonder how I ever cared for my skin before owning this remarkable little tool, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

But here's a question. Are you taking care of your Clarisonic's brush head as well as it takes care of you? Improperly cleansed bristles harbor bacteria and germs, which then get scooted around your face the next time you use it and can clogs and breakouts.


It'll take more than "grease out of your way" -- bacteria, too.

The solution is simple. Decant a little antibacterial (which is key!) dish detergent or hand soap into a small travel bottle, and keep it sink-side to sanitize your brush head after each use. Lather, rinse, and air-dry and voilĂ ! Your brush is perfectly clean, disinfected, and at the ready, whenever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment